Upgrading the spaceship is a big job and we try not to disturb you! But in the unlikely event that the app crashes, or doesn’t open after updating to the latest version, we’re here to help!
First of all, we’ll need a copy of the database so our support team can fix the broken wires. It’s important NOT to uninstall the app throughout the process below:
- Make sure you are on the latest version of the app (v3.4.5 or above).
- Open the app at least once
- Go to the Apple Files app > On My iPhone
- Locate the Noted folder
- Navigate into “Backup” to find the Noted.sqlite file
- Send this file into our support email (email@example.com)
What happens next?
When our support team receives the file, they will begin the repair and send you back the file in return. This usually takes no longer than 24 hours.
I’ve received the file. What do I do next?
Great, you are just moments away from using Noted again!
- Quit Noted
- Download the file to your iPhone
- Save this directly inside the Noted folder (not “Backup”)
- Then, just re-open the Noted app. You may need to wait a few moments but that is normal.