You can easily import videos like lectures, online meetings, webinars or your own creation to the notes.
Just like audio, everything you type in the notes are time-stamped to help you better organize the notes. You can also #TimeTag while watching the video so you can return to key moments instantly without having to search through the whole video.
1. In the notes view, tap on next to the Record button at the top.
2. Find and select the video you would like to import to the note.
3. You will see the video in your note.
You can adjust the position of the video by dragging the video to the desired place.
You can also resize the video by using the arrows at the left bottom of the video.
Please watch the video on importing video on macOS.
- In the App menus, go to Note > Import video.
- Select the video you would like to import to the note.
As you watch the imported video, you can #TimeTag and also add the screenshot of the video to the note easily by dragging the screenshot image to the note.