Resend a Watch Recording
Watch Recordings are automatically transferred to your iPhone in the background. However, in rare cases, they can get stuck during the process. This could be due to battery levels on both devices, or other factors such as Bluetooth connectivity.
If you believe the transfer is stuck, you can use the Resend command to reinitiate it again:
1. On your Watch, tap into the recording
2. Force Touch on the Playback screen to reveal more options
3. Select the ‘Resend’ button
Resend All Recordings:
1. On your Watch, Force Touch on the list of Recordings
2. Select the ‘Resend All’ button
Note: Apple also recommends having the devices over 50% battery (preferably charging) and the iOS app open to encourage a faster transfer. These are typically based on a few conditions controlled by the operating system.